Q2 Holdings, Inc., a leading cloud-based digital transformation solutions provider for banking and lending, today launched Q2 TrustView, which will be powered by ALTR, a software company that uses the cybersecurity benefits of Blockchain for the enterprise. ALTR will be an enhancement to Q2’s multilayered data management and protection approach.
Q2’s, a company that makes it its mission to build stronger communities by strengthening their financial institutions, controls how individuals can access data. It can also deliver detailed data intelligence and reporting and protects critical data assets at rest. It solves a human problem; the presence of humans within complex data networks inherently creates privacy and governance vulnerabilities.
In its 2019 Cybersecurity Trends report, Javelin Strategy & Research noted that:
“retail banks will increasingly view privacy as more than just a regulatory hurdle.” As a result, providing the safe and compliant storage and accessibility of sensitive information has become even more critical to instilling trust throughout the banking and lending experience.”
Adam Blue, CTO at Q2 said,
“Great financial experiences are built on a foundational confidence and trust that an account holder’s data will be protected. With Q2 TrustView, we are strengthening our data management approach to ensure that protections are in place for our customers and their users at every step of the data journey.”
Q2 TrustView mitigates breaches in real time and safeguards critical data by fragmenting personally identifiable information across a private, low-latency Blockchain network, and rendering data-at-rest useless to unauthorized entities. By leveraging the append-only architecture inherent in Blockchain technology, Q2 TrustView also provides a comprehensive, immutable view of who accesses valuable data, when they access it and how often.
The ALTR platform, integrated as a core technology within Q2 TrustView, provides Q2 with enhanced clarity into Q2’s customer and end user data access.
“Our partnership with Q2, who is a leader in a highly-regulated industry, is powerful validation of the confidence banking and lending institutions are placing in ALTR’s technology,” said Dave Sikora, CEO at ALTR.
“Data is critical to these institutions, and the integration of ALTR’s smart driver and blockchain technologies into Q2 TrustView reinforces Q2’s approach to data security, privacy and governance by implementing a critical human error countermeasure.” He added.
Q2 TrustView is made possible through an exclusive agreement with ALTR, developer of the first software solution designed to harness Blockchain’s virtually inviolable structure and apply it to data security.
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending – May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 – May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies – May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets – May 8, 2019
- With Hoard, Video Game Developers Will Now Have the Ability to Seamlessly Integrate Games with Ethereum – May 1, 2019
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain – April 19, 2019
- Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra Join to Explore Global Blockchain Market using Samsung’s Nexledger Platform – April 15, 2019
- Kudelski Security Partners with BTblock, fusing Blockchain Consulting with Technology for better Cybersecurity and Design – April 14, 2019
- Albertsons Companies is Joining Blockchain-based IBM Food Trust Network to Pilot Technology to Increase food Transparency – April 11, 2019
- Opera Announces Brand New Browser for Mac, Windows and Linux with Crypto Wallet, Web 3 Explorer and a free VPN – April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Platform Insolar Accepted into BiTA, Advancing its Mission of Furthering Blockchain Adoption – April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Technology Expected to Grow 66.4% in next 5 Years According to MRFR Research Findings – April 8, 2019
- Japanese Trading Platform Liquid Achieves Unicorn Status through Investments from IDG Capital and Bitmain Technologies – April 8, 2019
- 105 Organizations Announce Commitment to New Blockchain Association INATBA Created by the European Union – April 6, 2019
- Start Up Energy Transition (SET) names Blockchain Company Insolar amongst Top 100 Tech Innovators – April 4, 2019
- Bitwise Asset Management report Claims 95% of Bitcoin Trading Volumes are Fake, Overstating True Size of the Market – March 30, 2019
- Flipside Crypto’s Release of the FCAS25 Mechanism Shows Health of Crypto Industry has been on the Rise through 2018/19. – March 29, 2019
- Digix is launching DigixDao Platform, Joining Ranks of Pioneering Decentralised Autonomous Organisations in Singapore – March 28, 2019
- Quedex on Brink of Becoming World’s First Regulated Crypto-Centric Futures and Options Exchange, after in-principle Decision from GFSC – March 27, 2019
- Ugandan Orphanage able to Sustain Itself through Cryptocurrency Donations from Listeners of National Radio Show – March 26, 2019
View All Articles
Credit: Source link